- New Products
- Best Sellers
- Special Offers
- Ex Demo Products
- Sports Wheelchairs
- Fitness Equipment
- Smart Drive MX2+
- Off Road Wheelchair Pack
- Wheelchair Wheels
- Wheelchair Tyres
- Wheelchair Inner Tubes
- Wheelchair Rim Tape (High Pressure)
- Wheelchair Castors and Bearings
- Wheelchair Push Rims
- Wheelchair Axle Pins
- Wheelchair Pushing Gloves
- Wheelchair Cushions
- Cloth Tape
- Tyre Levers
- Wheel Bags
- Wheelchair Spoke Guards
- Sex Aid Products
FreeWheel Folding Wheelchair Adaptor
£100.00 (ex. VAT)
In stock(0) write a review
- Need 2.5” of round, horizontal side tubing to attach Folding Wheelchair Adaptor. May be angled, as long as the sides are parallel.
- Round horizontal tubing may be 1” or 1-1/8” in diameter.
- Width between horizontal tubing 13” to 19”.
- Side tubing height: 2 footrests 6” to 16”. Single footrest 10” to 16”.
- FreeWheel clamps on to "HITCH”.
- Easily remove Adaptor by unscrewing knobs on side tubing.
- Maximum height 4” on single footrest.
- Weight 3 lbs.
- ADAPTOR ONLY, FREEWHEEL NOT INCLUDED
- 5 DAY DELIVERY TIME
- FREE STANDARD DELIVERY
DownloadsExtra product info
Individuals with folding wheelchairs may now experience the independence, freedom and added safety the FreeWheel provides.
The FreeWheel™ lifts the front castors off the ground, turning your wheelchair into a sturdy three-wheeler that can take you almost anywhere you want to go. Grass, kerbs, and rough roads can be easily navigated, resulting in vastly increased mobility and independence.
The large front wheel has less resistance than small castors and makes it easier to roll on any surface, whether you are alone, or with a companion. A detent mechanism keeps the front wheel straight to improve stability and handling but, by applying slight pressure, it will release, allowing you to quickly and easily turn in any direction.
Using the horizontal side tubing, the Adaptor securely clamps on to a folding wheelchair. Once set up for the individual chair, it comes on and off in seconds, making it easy to use.
The Adaptor and FreeWheel may be used on wheelchairs that have 2 or 1 flip up footrest types. ...Read more